Sunday, June 3, 2012

Insert Witty Title Here

You know, I was thinking.

Thinking about thinking, actually.

Have you ever noticed how in your conscious thought, you think in English? At least, I do. Native language -- it's natural to bring language into cognitive processes.

But then of course, there's that deeper thinking. And you don't do it in any language. It's just pure thought. When things click. It's not a surface thought and it cannot be brought forth into existence via words.

It just is.

Kind of fascinating, really. A bit difficult to wrap the head around, but fascinating nonetheless.

Anyway, this is how I begin my foray back into blogging. I had tried when I was younger and the result was a rather uninteresting pile of goo and hormones. Oh, and trying too hard to be funny. Way too hard.

I'm not entirely certain what this blog will become. It will most definitely have some of my writing incorporated into it, since I'm conceited, narcissistic, and pushy. But maybe there will be some book/movie reviews, some blasé journal entries, and just general opinions/thoughts on current matters.

So, if you're at all interested in the blog of a teenaged writer with an all-consuming love for the written word, then stick around. If not, well what can I say? You're probably part of a 99% majority.

I'll see you on the flip side.

-- Sparrow  

1 comment:

  1. That's what my Katherine Rae blog is all about... random stuff. Writing. Contests.

    I'm going to follow your blog now, because you seem interesting enough!

    ReplyDelete